Shopbop's Huge Fall Sale: Shop my Favorites.


SHOPBOP is currently having a huge sale. As you all know, Shopbop is your online department store or destination for a lot of designer pieces and high-end brands. They are having their Event of the Season Sale which ends this Friday September 29th. It is time for you to splurge on designer denim, great sweaters such as wool and cashmere pieces, beautiful dresses - lets not forget the holiday season is around the corner, leather purses and designer bags, coats of course and let's not forget all the gorgeous shoes such as boots, mules and booties. The sale is like this: if you spend under $500 you get everything for 20% off including items already on sale and if you spend over $500 then you get everything for 25% off.

 Below I am sharing my favorite items from the Shopbop sale where I focused in 4 categories: denim/jeans, dresses - duh, shoes and sweaters. If money grew on trees, I would add most of these items on my wishlist. How stunning are all the dresses below?! I am loving all the shades of yellow and mustard. Perfect for Fall, too. I am seriously looking for some good designee jeans to add to my closet this season including a pair of overalls. I should look no further than Shopbop right?! Take a peak at all of my favorites below. What are you looking to buy from the Shopbop sale?!

THE  DENIM.


THE  DRESSES. 



THE SHOES. 


THE  SWEATERS.






Comments

  1. I had never heard of this online shop and there are a few pairs of shoes that caught my eye - great share, thank you. #Topoftheworld

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts